Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Adventure Begins

Hi friends and family!  At the request of several individuals I have decided to attempt to keep a blog about my adventures in Jerusalem over the next 4 months.  I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post pictures...they've asked us not to do so in the Jerusalem Center because it slows down the Internet but hopefully I'll be able to do a few here and there from Internet Cafes.  I'm looking forward to this adventure and look forward to being able to share it with you.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy this makes me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the world through your beautiful blue eyes. Post post post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad that I did not get to say goodbye to you before you left. But I am looking forward to your posts. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete